Monday, March 9, 2009

party is planned

The invitations to Keely's 2nd birthday celebration are all ready to go. I'll post after they're out so the surprise isn't ruined :) We found a lovely poem to put on it, along with her name in the sand (thank you, again, Carly!).

I haven't decided between a cake or cupcakes but we'll make them like last year. Big brother really enjoyed that last year and now, little brother can help too.

We sent out cards for everyone to fill out with a quote, poem or message to attach to their balloon for release but before we send them to Heaven, we'll photograph each one for her memory album. And so it begins, with the "this time last year, this time 2 years ago..."

Esphesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

2 comments:

  1. the poem is lovely. the day sounds lovely too. I'm sure Keely will be there in spirit watching over her family on earth. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful that you honor her in this way. I love the idea of photographing every quote, poem and message for her memory album. Wishing you a gentle day on Keely's day.

    ReplyDelete