Sunday, March 15, 2009

her best friend, I'd suppose

Yesterday, March 14th, was a special day for a little boy very dear to our hearts. It was his 2nd birthday. I tend to believe he and Keely are best buddies. I know they're there together in Heaven, celebrating and rejoicing in ways we can't begin to imagine. One of the lights on this journey, specific to this journey, has been meeting his mama; someone I know I can count on, come to, cry with. We met through the most devastating of circumstances and bonded over some of the scariest times while carrying our rainbow babies. We've celebrated their lives and mourned their deaths. Yesterday, we lit our candle, said a prayer and honored sweet Jason. Everyday, we remember and MISS and love him and our sweet Keely. Much, much love. XOXO

"I hear the ancient footsteps like the motion of the sea,
Sometimes I turn, there's someone there, other times its only me
I am hanging in the balance of a finished perfect plan
like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand." Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment