Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the tulips again...

The petals from Keely's tulips have fallen off. Their time for the year has passed. For some reason, I hate seeing them gone. They lasted longer than I thought they would, given my lack of gardening skills. They were there for Keely's days and for that, I am thankful. I just loved looking out the back door and seeing that vibrant color. I will miss that until next spring. For now, the angel from her funeral (courtesy of some friends at church) and a garden stone from her funeral with a beautiful verse (courtesy of friend's of the family) will keep the planter full until the tulips bloom again.

"God, grant me the serenityto accept the things I cannot change;the courage to change the things I can;and the wisdom to know the difference." the stone in our planter

No comments:

Post a Comment