Thursday, March 22, 2012

Winnie the Pooh

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...
I'll always be with you.”
~ A.A. Milne {winnie the pooh}

I think A.A. Milne was a very wise man (or woman? I just realized I don't know!). Wrapping all of these beautiful, deep little truths into a cuddly and warm bear for all generations to love. Many of his quotes can be related to bereavement. As I come on the 5 year mark, I have been looking through songs and quotes and bible verses to use on the invitation for Keely's celebration. The quote from above really stood out to me. Perfect for this year.

I'll ask again, HOW has it been 5 years? I so distinctly remember looking at the veterans of bereavement in my early days and thinking "how did they do it?" and now I'm here and someone is looking at me, asking that same question. I still don't have an answer.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment