Sunday, March 11, 2012

indescribable

I finally got a chance last night to watch a television show I had recorded about surviving death and the experiences these people had of going to the great beyond and coming back to tell of it.

It's very interesting to me how different each story was, but the running connection was that they couldn't quite find the words to describe that feeling. A feeling of complete positivity, pure love, etc but all of the interviewees still seemed as if they were searching for the right words to describe it.

Although... 1 Corinthians 2:9

2 comments:

  1. was indescribable the name of the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was a television series. I think the show is usually called "I Survived" but this week they called it "I Survived...Beyond and Back"

    ReplyDelete