Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new life to training

As I posted about before, I'll be celebrating Keely's life by running in my town's inaugural full marathon on her 3rd birthday. I've run countless races before and many marathons. I've trained for thousands of miles, many of which were on the same trails. I've had good training days and bad. Days where I had to force myself out and days I couldn't wait to go. This round has been different. I haven't yet had a day I had to force myself to get motivated or put off a training run. I feel so driven and I think it has to do with running this for Keely and for all the MISSing babies. With their names on my shoulders, I want to do them all proud and train my hardest to do well in their honor. Six days a week, I run. 3 days a week, I cross train. 7 days a week, I pray.


"If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment