Thursday, October 1, 2009

a little glimpse

Every once in awhile, I see a glimpse of what might've been. In my mind's eye, I can age that precious little face that didn't even get to see 40 weeks, aging her to who would now be a bouncy, bubbly 2.5 year old.

There's a Rice Crispies commercial that stopped me in my tracks. 2.5 year old girl with white-blonde hair and eyelashes to Texas. It's like a little peek and I'm so thankful for them. I find much peace in them.

XOXO

"Now sleep, child of mine, while the stars shine above. I love you as much as a mother can love." I love you as much book, read in our home nightly

1 comment:

  1. I bought the I love you as much book for Kathleen for Christmas. She was scheduled to be born two weeks before Christmas. I knew I wouldn't be doing any shopping after she was born, but I was so scared to buy anything before hand.

    ReplyDelete